We've upgraded to the newest version of Moodle and there are a few changes you should know about.
- Bookmark the Moodle 3.1 Quick Guide.
- Bookmark this Moodle 3.1 YouTube playlist. .
What’s new with Moodle 3.1: Changes to Moodle
Small changes to the interface - it's cleaner and requires fewer clicks.
Fewer template choices, but they are more customizable. Pioneer is the default template. Lee will add more as they become available.
Easier section editing
Recycle Bin - restore deleted content
Quiz module - 4 new question types - Select missing words, Drag and drop into text, Drag onto image, Drag and drop markers. See the Quiz Quick Guide.
- Moodle Mobile app improvements for students who access Moodle on their smartphone.
- Tag courses and course activities.
Guest Access is in a new locationPreviously it was in your course Admin block - Edit Settings section. Now it is in your Users - Enrollment methods - Guest access
Changing your Preferences
See documentation at Moodle.org https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Preferences
1. After logging in, click on the dropdown next to your name and icon/photo.
2. Select Preferences.
3. From this page you can change your (individual) preferences for Moodle. NOTE - Do not change your email address in your profile settings!